UCare offers Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Family health plans – powered by the hardest working people in the industry. Our people powered teams de-complicate, advocate and always go the extra mile to help our members. We serve with integrity, compassion and commitment to do right by members, providers and government partners. Above all, we come to work excited to provide members a path for the best health of their lives.
WORKING AT UCARE
Working at UCare is more than a career; it's a mission. A mission that defines us as professionals, unites us as an organization and shapes how we interact with our members and each other. Employees join UCare and stay because of the opportunity to have a purpose-driven job.
Our strong culture has established UCare as a Star Tribune Top 150 Workplace for 12 consecutive years since the awards program began. It’s a culture that embraces innovative ideas, strategic partnerships, and exemplary customer and provider experiences. Working at UCare is being a part of a people powered team dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of our members and communities.
Work Location: In the office or hybrid (in the office 3 or more days per week)
The health and safety of our employees, members, providers, and our community is our highest priority. Therefore, all new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to starting at UCare, subject to limited exceptions such as for a sincerely held religious belief or for medical reasons.
This position is responsible to provide full-life cycle recruiting; recruitment, sourcing, interviewing, and placement of prospective candidates for regular roles and support contingent roles as needed. Incorporate equity and inclusion strategies and recruiting best practices to deliver an exceptional candidate experience. Provide administrative support; including background check processing, professional licensure check and maintain recruitment metrics.
· Plan for recruitment needs and respond to staffing requests through creative utilization of all staffing resources. Research and recommend new sources for qualified candidates, including searching and reaching out to passive seekers. candidates.
· Collaborate with hiring leaders to identify the interview process, timeline, and create behavioral based interview questions. Inform hiring leaders of any trends, roadblocks or other recruitment trends that could affect their search. Ensure position descriptions are updated and accurately reflect role’s responsibilities and requirements.
· Increase UCare’s diversity footprint by supporting Employee Experience Manager with the development of Community Partnerships, including AchieveMpls. Recruit, manage and improve intern experience. Develop and maintain relationships with community partner to ensure high level of service. This responsibility will continue to evolve as we build a partnership program.
· Develop, maintain, and report recruitment metrics, including diversity metrics, monthly or as requested. Collaborate with Recruitment Lead on recommendations for areas of improvement and implementation plans.
· Support Recruitment Lead with develop and maintain recruitment Hub site; to include process, interview questions, evaluation template and other resources.
· Review resumes and evaluate applicants’ work history, education, training, and job-related skills for assigned positions. Conduct phone interviews with candidates and recommend candidates for next level interviews.
· Ensure job postings are accurate and consistent in formatting; both internally and externally. Collaborate with Marketing to ensure Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites are maintained with respect to recruitment opportunities.
· Ensure leaders, employees, applicants, and vendors are treated professionally and respectfully and overall have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
· Monitor recruitment process to ensure jobs are filled in a timely manner. Recommend process improvements when necessary.
· Support Recruitment Lead to develop and deliver quarterly training related to recruitment, contingent staffing, and interviewing/selection skills.
· Ensure background checks are complete and approved prior to new hire start date.
· Ensure required licensure is current and unrestrictive in the state of MN; including but not limited to RN, LPN, MD, Pharmacy, and Social Worker.
· Create new hire information packets to ensure a supply for new hires. Participate in New Employee Orientation.
· Partner with FM/HR teams to ensure a positive and smooth onboarding experience for new hires, while also identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, or related field, demonstrated experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Two years of full life cycle recruitment experience. Experience developing diverse recruitment strategies and connecting with multi-cultural communities. Experience working with applicant tracking systems. Experience with HRIS databases. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
Experience in the health care industry, along with experience recruiting passive job seekers. Experience working with compensation, state and federal employment law and other human resource functions. Experience developing recruitment metrics, including diversity metrics.
THE UCARE DIFFERENCE
The UCare difference is our people power – employees actively working on the behalf of our members to get them access to the health care they need. We value and respect each individual's ideas and contributions, and provide the freedom to grow both personally and professionally. We are centrally located, and offer onsite education, equipment and wellness resources, and a myriad of volunteer activities. If you're looking for an inclusive environment that celebrates your people power, helps you build on your strengths and gives you the opportunity to truly make a difference, we invite you to apply.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.
JOB POST DATE:11/10/2021